mercoledì, ottobre 13

Canciones que me hacen pensar en…


Cosas que no se hablan por temor a arresto y/o internaciòn en hospital psiquiàtrico.

"Oh God
Could it be the weather
Oh God
Why am I here
If love Isn't forever
And it's not the weather
Hand me my leather
Tori Amos - Leather
Mm, teacher’s pride
I wanna be teacher’s pride
I wanna be dated, paraded, the one most likely at your side.
I wanna learn all your lips can teach me
One kiss will do at the start
I’m sure with a little homework
I’ll graduate to your heart
Doris Day - Teacher's Pet
It’s down to me, yes it is
The way she does just what she’s told
Down to me, the change has come
She's under my thumb
Ah, ah, say it's alright
Under my thumb
A siamese cat of a girl
Under my thumb
She's the sweetest, hmmm, pet in the world.
Rolling Stones - Under my Thumb
Tu, la calce che
umida è mortale
tu, m’imbiancherai finché
verró nel tuo guanciale.
Tu, cavalchi me
io non ho difese
tu, coi piedi abbracciami
io leccherò l’arnese.
Mecano - Tu
Y sì, la versiòn original de la canciòn de Mecano es en español, pero la versiòn italiana es màs “dirty.” :D

+

Terribilis est locus iste

Soy una enciclopedia de defectos que no niego y por què lo harìa? Me ha tomado una vida el hacerme como soy!

Soy el resultado de cierta civilizaciòn y cultura. Pero a veces me pregunto si el factor principal sea el hecho de haber nacido mujer y pobre. Porque por consecuencia, debo ver màs, pensar màs, ser màs creativa. La sobrevivencia es un gran motivante.

Gracias a todos los que me odian. Es gracias a ellos que yo me amo màs.



VSCO Grid

Buscador

Loading