lunedì, aprile 25

oh!


Listen and weep! (out of complete awe, of course.)
Seriously, if you don't feel the chills then I'm sorry for you my friend, I guess you're dead!

First time I heard it I did cry, its so beautiful and its one of those songs you hear and think:
"oh shit! I know exactly what she was feeling when she wrote this!"
Tonight my black russian is called Brandi Carlile.
Live At Benaroya Hall

+

Terribilis est locus iste

Soy una enciclopedia de defectos que no niego y por què lo harìa? Me ha tomado una vida el hacerme como soy!

Soy el resultado de cierta civilizaciòn y cultura. Pero a veces me pregunto si el factor principal sea el hecho de haber nacido mujer y pobre. Porque por consecuencia, debo ver màs, pensar màs, ser màs creativa. La sobrevivencia es un gran motivante.

Gracias a todos los que me odian. Es gracias a ellos que yo me amo màs.



VSCO Grid

Buscador

Loading